Sunday, May 2 (12-2PM)
The Fellowship Committee invites you to an all-church picnic on May 2 from 12-2 PM at Berry Springs Park (Tonkawa Pavilion) in Georgetown. The park allows us to have up to 119 people in this area, which means we do need you to RSVP for this event.
Things to know…
- The pavilion has a handful of covered tables for use, but we also invite everyone to bring their own chairs and blankets so that individuals and family units can spread out on the surrounding lawn.
- We ask that each individual or family unit bring their own food, drink, utensils, and paper products.
- Parking is limited, so carpooling is recommended.
- You can arrive and begin eating as early as you want, but there will be a formal opening prayer for our lunch together at 12:20 pm. We will ensure the Sunday livestream service ends a few minutes before noon that day so that everyone has time to get over to the park after worship.
- Map of Berry Spring Park (Tonkawa Pavilion is listed as the Group Pavilion on this map).
A Note on Safety Precautions: We recognize that many in our congregation are currently vaccinated, but not all are – particularly our children and youth. Thus, we will maintain social distancing and ask that masks be worn when not eating.